Friday, August 19, 2005

Got grapes?



Wow, what a grape, I mean great time of year to be here in Napa. You can finally see the grapes hanging on the vines. We got this upclose picture in nearby Yountville. The grape harvesting has started by some of the vineyards. Just incredible.

Work is ok. We have a bunch of new grads in training and a couple that just got off of orientation. They also hired a new group of travelers so there is an abundance of new faces around. I am awaiting my exit. The search for a new assignment doesn't look too promising. As you can assume not many nurses want to go to Oklahoma which would make the job market great you would think... but since not many nurses want to go there the number of travel companies that have assignments there are few. And some of the ones I have called have not gotten back with me. Very frustrating. As of tomorrow I have 30 days left here in Napa. Would you be scared? Not knowing where you will live or work 30 days from now? Think about that....not too much though, cuz now I'm even scaring myself!! Just kidding. I'm fine, I'm used to it. I have faith that everything will work out just the way it's supposed to. More pictures to follow as we will be touring the redwoods soon. Take care and remember first do no harm.

No comments: