Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Working in VA

It's been about a week now, I can officially say I have survived. I got my car from Enterprise, after a couple of changes I got one that wasn't so used. Only 10,000 miles and it still smells pretty new. I went to Nursefinders and had my first shift yesterday. I branched out to psych, which I have done only a little bit of. It doesn't scare me just makes me sad. I went to a boys inpatient center in the next town, about 30 miles each way. The staff was very helpful and friendly, although I didn't get much of an orientation they helped me through it. I think I'll go back for the extra cash. Still no luck picking up extra time at the hospital where I am.
Today we are going to the coast. It's a little gray out but, maybe it will be nice on the coast. I'll try to get some good pictures for y'all. Remember first do no harm.

No comments: