Friday, October 12, 2007

Just Work


Just biding my time...I have been working 4-5 days a week. I have worked a couple of shifts at Paradise Valley a little north and west of Phoenix. It's a different pace and a different clientele. The staff is really nice and it's paper charting so it was easy to pick up. I got sent home today from Good Sam...not really happy about that. I've been to Rehab and neuro and today to same day surgery/ procedures. I love working in same day procedures, start iv's send some labs then they leave and someone else finishes the job. We are still trying to finish our house and we need the cash flow, so I called the agency I work for to try to get 4 hours in..no luck, guess I'll have to watch baseball.

The house is coming along slowly but it should only be another 2 weeks...that sounds familiar, have I said that before? The kitchen is the next big obstacle but the island is already completed so we are part way there. That's the picture above..it was hand crafted by my awesome brother.The there's some painting and the floors.The next question is whether to rent or sell...we'll leave that up to the experts.

I have seen a few of my friends since I have been back here in Phoenix. It is nice to see the familiar faces. Just wishing I could work with them more. The floating thing is ok but it's already getting a little old. We'll see what happens.
First do no harm.










No comments: