Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ohio weather

Just a quick entry, we have arrived in Columbus Ohio.It is cold and rainy and tomorrow it might snow. Welcome to Ohio! I am attempting to give Ohio Health another try.My orientation starts Monday for a full week...pretty amazing considering I am only giving them 8 weeks. That means staying at an Extended Stay...it will be interesting. I have just completed 3 hours of mandatory online testing prior to orientation. Monday I have the dreaded PBDS Performance Based Developmental System of testing. It's torture. Watch videos and tell what is going on with the patient and what you would do and what to tell the doctor. Ugh.Wish me luck!

1 comment:

JLeonard said...

Oh god I hate that computer testing. Totally worthless in evaluation of how well you nurse.
I've decided on Roswell, NM for my next assignment. I've never been further west than the Arkansas border, so it should be interesting.
Hope all is well. Good luck in OH.