Saturday, January 17, 2009

Barrett-Jackson or Cardinals?


This is a car made for Pope John Paul II but he never rode in it, it was deemed unsafe for him. You'll only see stuff like this at a museum or Barrett Jackson.
If you know me , you know my answer. I love Barrett-Jackson and all the fantastic cars. I watched it on television for years, God bless the Speed channel, and finally 2 years ago I was here during the blessed event. If anyone says there's no money being spent in America all they have to do is turn on the speed channel, $200,000 for one car...and it's not even Saturday. These cars are amazing, the restorations are superb. Just the sound of the engines sends chills up my spine. I thank my brother for introducing me to muscle cars and helping me learn to appreciate a great sounding engine, and my husband for keeping the thrill alive. He has patiently taken me to the auction for the last 3 years, and answered all my questions with out making me feel stupid.


As for the Cardinals, I am not a fan. Only a fan of whoever beats the Steelers...I am a true blooded die-hard Browns fan...sad as it is, year after year I keep hoping. Most people think it will be the Cardinals vs. the Steelers for the Superbowl...guess we will find out tomorrow.
Work is crazy as usual, I now have a tail for the next 12 weeks. I hope I can help to mold her into a useful, well adjusted, thinking nurse. (Without making her quit or driving her crazy first.) Non Noc Nocere
























No comments: