Sunday, August 08, 2004

day 2

Thanks for the comment. I hope I have brought a little about wherever I have been to the people I know and love. Did anyone notice the ad at the top of the page for travel nursing? Yesterday it was for RN Network. How ironic, that just happens to be my favorite travel nurse company so far. I have worked with them for 3 assignments and they have been great. My recruiter Randi always called me back the same day or responded to my email the same day. The company always tried to accommodate any of my requests.
Ok, enough of the commercial for them. We are currently in Providence Rhode Island. On the east coast for the summer, sounds nice right? Well, so far I’m not too impressed. Maybe it’s the fact that I am working night shift. Up all night and asleep all day, doesn’t leave a lot of time for exploring. We did make it down to Newport Beach which is pretty but very touristy and to Plymouth Rock Massachusetts, also very touristy. We did get to see a replica of the Mayflower and the actual Plymouth Rock. Not extremely exciting but something to scratch off the list. I’ll leave my review of Rhode Island Hospital for another day. Thanks for reading…first do no harm.

No comments: