Saturday, August 07, 2004

My First Post

My first post…my husband is the brains behind this blog. To tell you the truth, 2 days ago I had never even heard of a blog. My husband, fortunately for me, has the time to research these things and bring them to my attention. I hope that I can get some other nurses and medical personnel to tell me about their hospitals or wherever they work. I plan to travel for a few more years and would like to go as many places as possible. Having some input from others might help me to make good decisions. Not that I have done badly, only one painful experience so far. But, I’ll leave that for another time. Please tell us some good and bad experiences as well remembering not to use patient names and I will share some of my favorites from the past 13 years. Health care workers need a place to vent and get advice. Thanks for reading…remember…first do no harm.

No comments: