Monday, August 30, 2004

The quest for a new home

Hello all...still here and counting the days. Do you all do that? It depends whether I like the assignment or not how early I start the count down to leaving. Here I started week 1. I like the hospital except the Jane Brown building I am in is really really really old. And it's a haul to the other parts of the hospital. The nurses that I work with on a regular basis are nice to me but those accents...wow. As a float, which I have to do almost every time I go in, they are not very nice or helpful. The paperwork is easy only 3 pages for an admission and the patients for the most part are nice as well. We are outta here September 17th..I get out of work at 7:30 am an Joe will be waiting with all our stuff loaded in the back of the truck ready to hit the road. I am talking with 4 different recruiters looking for a spot on the west coast in the sun and on the beach. I can feel the sun now.....:)...well, as always first do no harm.

No comments: