Monday, May 14, 2007

Questions

Ok folks there are these things running around the blog world called MEME's. Basically someone asks you five questions and you answer them. kinda like a get to know you type thing. My questions come from a blogging friend Jleonard at Adventures in nursing. So,here we go with the questions:
1. Being a female, what are the top five pick up lines used on you? And did they work?
Uh, pick up lines, I'm trying to remember. Pick up lines.... I got nothin. Are you looking for some new ones? lol.

2.You are to be sent to a deserted island. You can not take a cell phone. What do you take and why?
No cell phone, no recruiters calling me while I'm trying to sleep!!! How long am I staying on the island? I need more information. I probably would take a box of lighters and matches (I assume it gets cold at night and I hate to be cold), sun tan lotion (I don't like to burn), a new bikini (with little food it will be a great time to diet and I'll be looking hot in no time),that stuff that purifies water (assuming it's salt water), a knife, and a tent (to keep out the bugs, I don't like them either). There's a lot more I could bring, but, I assume I'd have to carry it all, so I can live with that.

3.Your luggage is lost at the airport. What would you miss most?
Being a traveler, I am used to replacing my stuff when I forget it or lose it... if it's the luggage from question #2 I am pissed!!! I need all that stuff!

4. Where would you like to retire to and why?
It's funny people usually ask when I am going to stop traveling and where I want to live...but I want to retire to the Rocky mountains. Some place like Estes Park Colorado, absolutely beautiful scenery, and peaceful.

5.You are a tape worm in a celebrities small intestine. Who is it and why?
Ok, I just want to say gross. I would have to pick Mario Batale the chef...have you seen him? He eats whatever he wants and he's a chef so it's all the best food.

So, who's next for the interrogation?

You too can get in on the fun of the FIVE QUESTIONS., Here are the Interview Meme rules:1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

JLeonard said...

great answers.....Hope all is well. Jim